GOLD BUYERS in REHOBOTH BEACH, DE




 

GOLD BUYERS ADVICE

Gold Buyers in REHOBOTH BEACH, DE are waiting for your sale. Due to rising gold prices, many buyers have popped up across the country. Traditional pawn brokers have historically been main buyers of gold, but nowadays you can find retail outlets that specialize in the purchase of your precisou metals. Be sure to compare prices and shop for the best offer. Check here for listing of gold buyers in REHOBOTH BEACH, DE.

GOLD BUYERS FACT

Gold buyers are a curious bunch. Many are honest and will treat customers fairly, but there are some that will take advantage of their own mothers! It is important to understand the process fully before entering this process. Most gold jewelry contains metals other than Gold. 14kt is actually only 58.5% precious metal. The other 41.5% are metals that are used to strenghthen the jewelry. 18kt is 75% and 10kt is 41.7%. Thefore don't expect to get paid for your items even close to what you see the spot price as to it trades on the futures markets. You can expect to get paid closer to the spot price for coins and bullion, but jewellry must be refined and there are many costs involved in that process. As of this writing precious metal prices are close to highs, but volatility in the futures markets will cause drastic swings in prices. If you recieve a offer today from a buyer, don't expect that same offer to be valid 3 days from now. Prices may be drastically higher or drastically lower just a few days later. Most towns and cities do no regulate the pricing of precious metals so understand that prices can also vary greatly from buyer to buyer. Good Luck and be careful!

Looking for SEPTIC SYSTEMS?

GOLD BUYERS FAQS LINKS

GOLD BUYERS FAQ 1
http://coins.about.com/od/goldrarecoininvesting/f/gold_investing.htm

GOLD BUYERS FAQ 2
http://www.gold.org/investment/why_how_and_where/faqs/

GOLD BUYERS FAQ 3
http://www.imf.org/external/np/exr/faq/goldfaqs.htm

GOLD BUYERS FAQ 4
http://www.smartmoney.com/spend/family-money/how-to-make-a-tidy-profit-off-your-gold-jewelry-22913/

GOLD BUYERS FAQ 5
http://www.apmex.com/FAQ/Default.aspx



 

SELECTED: GOLD BUYERS
in REHOBOTH BEACH, DE





CLICK HERE TO
SELECT NEW CITY


  Seaford Pawnshop
  312 E Stein Hwy
  Seaford, DE 19973
  302-628-8111
  (13 miles away)

  Sussex County Pawn
  1007 Norman Eskridge Hwy
  Seaford, DE 19973
  302-628-3002
  (13 miles away)

  Milford Trade AND Exchange
  619 N Dupont Blvd
  Milford, DE 19963
  302-422-5771
  (17 miles away)

  Dover Jewelry AND Pawn Exchange
  558 N Dupont Hwy
  Dover, DE 19901
  302-674-3077
  (32 miles away)

(C) 2010 GOLD BUYERS DIRECTORY